- Branched Chain Amino Acids
- Muscle Growth Recovery
- Dietary Supplement
BCAA Drive Product Highlights
- 5,000 mg of Branched Chain Amino Acids per serving
- Promotes muscle growth, strength and recovery
- Research proven 2:1:1 ratio of L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine
- Metabolized within the muscle for instant anabolic activity
- Enhances performance when taken before exercise
- Helps prevent muscle loos when dieting
BCAA Drive supplies the branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine in its research proven, natural 2:1:1 ratio. BCAAs account for 33% of all muscle protein. BCAAs are the only amino acids that are metabolized directly within the muscle and have an instant anabolic effect.
BCAAs help promote muscle growth, strength, recovery, and assist in preventing muscle loss when dieting. If taken before exercise BCAAs have been proven to enhance muscular performance. BCAA Drive is a must use muscle builder and should be a staple in any athlete's nutritional program.
Take 5 tablets with 8 oz. of water or your favorite beverage twice per day between meals. On training days take one serving 30-45 minutes before your workout.
Dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, maltodextrin and clear coating.
Allergen warning: Manufactured on equipment that processes products containing milk, egg, soybean, fin fish and wheat.
|Serving Size: 5 tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 40|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|*Daily Value not established.|