Dry extracts from Bulgarian Tribulus terrestris and Chicory.
VemoHerb® Tribulus Cichorium supports the healthy functions of healthy prostate, liver, kidneys and gall.*
The plant complex of furostanol saponins, flavonoids and coumarin derivatives in VemoHerb® Tribulus Cichorium supports the hormonal balance (testosterone and progesterone) and sexual health, especially in periods when as a consequence of certain circumstances, hormones are produced less in the body.* [1 – 3]
The flavonoids present in VemoHerb® Tribulus Cichorium influence positively the normal secretion of gastric juice and provide for the antioxidant (according to oxidation of vitamin C) and spasmolytic properties of the product.* [4, 5]
The coumarin derivatives present (esculin and cichorine) support the organism in maintaining the blood vessels’ walls strong and flexible.* [6, 7] They also support the normal functions of the gallbladder and liver.* [4, 6, 8, 9]
The dietary supplement VemoHerb® Tribulus Cichorium shows positive influence on the whole organism, as it also supports the normal activity of the stomach, intestines and liver. Cichorium is used to relief mild spasm of smooth muscles. In the folk medicine extract of Cichorium is honoured for its spasmolytic, anticoagulant, and hepatoprotective properties.* [4, 7, 10, 11]
The good health status of the body contributes for relaxed nervous system, influences positively the tonus, and enhances the sexual desire.* [12 – 16]
VemoHerb® Tribulus Cichorium supports:
The sexual enhancing functions of the organism;* [1, 2, 17 – 20]
The normal function of the liver and gallbladder;* [4, 6, 8, 9]
The general health of the organism;* [4, 10, 11, 15, 16]
The central nervous system;* [12, 13]
Тhe sexual health in men and helps with changes during menopause in women;* [1, 2, 17 – 20]
The body overcome mild mood changes associated with the menstrual cycle;*
The hormonal balance and prostate health.* [1, 2, 3, 21]
60 vegan capsules
100,0 mg dry extract from the aerial part of the Bulgarian plant Tribulus terrestris, with a content of 60% furostanol saponins determined as protodioscin; and 100,0 mg dry extract from the aerial part of the plant Cichorium intybus, with a content of 8% flavonoids, determined as apigenin and 10% coumarins, determined as esculin.
Take 1-2 capsules 2 times a day
Take between the meals or as directed on the label.
The product is a food supplement not a medical drug. The product is not a substitute for a varied diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. It is not recommended for pregnant, nursing women and children!
2. Gauthaman, K. and Ganesan, A. – The hormonal effects of Tribulus terrestris and its role in the management of male erectile dysfunction – an evaluation using primates, rabbit and rat. Phytomedicine (2008) 15: 44.
3. Roaiah, M., El Khayat, Y., Gamal El Din, S. and Abd El Salam, M. – Pilot Study on the Effect of Botanical Medicine (Tribulus terrestris) on Serum Testosterone Level and Erectile Function in Aging Males With Partial Androgen Deficiency (PADAM). J Sex Marital Ther. (2016) 42: 297.
12. Mengquan Lia Yue Guanb Jiaqi Liua Fengguo Zhaia Xiuping Zhanga Lixin Guana – Cellular and Molecular Mechanisms in Vascular Smooth Muscle Cells by which Total Saponin Extracted from Tribulus Terrestris Protects Against Artherosclerosis
13. Zhai, Fg., Li, HZ., Zhou, FB., Lin, F., Guan, LX. – Effects of saponins of Tribulus terrestris on PPARγ and NF-κB signaling pathways expression in rat brain following cerebral ischemic injury. Med Recapitulate (2015) 21: 4539.
14. Akhtari, Raisi, Keshavarz, Hosseini, Sohrabvand, Bioos, Kamalinejad, M. and Ghobadi, A. – Tribulus terrestris for treatment of sexual dysfunction in women: randomized double-blind placebo - controlled study. Daru (2014) 22: 40.
18. Dr. Pavleta Tabakova, Dr. Mitko Dimitrov, Dr. Bozihdar Tashkov (head physician), Director of studies: (Prof. Dr. s. Dokumov) – Clinical treatment with Tribestan (pharmachim) in women with climacteric syndrome
The option of the research, based on the experience from the treatment of 50 patients with natural and postoperative climacterium during that experiment, as well as on the data from the previous pilot study on another 12 women with the same clinical picture is that Tribestan (Pharmachim) can successfully be used in the treatment of climacteric syndrome in females, both natural or postcastration. The absence of any adverse effects, the ready tolerance and its excellent effect makes it a desired agent for the treatment of all patients with similar complaints.
20. de Souza, K., Vale, F. and Geber, S. – Efficacy of Tribulus terrestris for the treatment of hypoactive sexual desire disorder in postmenopausal women: a randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled trial. Menopause (2016) 23: 1252.
Venipak KULLER brings the order directly to the address specified by You. You will be called to agree the suitable delivery time for next 1-2 days. Delivery is possible to all addresses via Estonia.
Tondi 51-23 - Mon-Fri 12:00-18:00; Sat-Sun - Closed. Tel. +372 555 99025
Uku keskus - (we are located second floor) Mon-Fri 11:00-17:00; Sat-Sun - Closed.
Tel. +372 555 88740