VemoHerb® Muscle Kick contains dry extracts from Bulgarian Tribulus terrestris, Leuzea carthamoides, Ginkgo biloba, Piper Nigrum and L-Arginine
Significantly increases muscle growth, size, strength and power.*
VemoHerb® Muscle Kick is designed to provide insane muscle pumps, intensity and performance.*
We can proudly say that the high quality, proprietary ingredients present in this unique product, together with the perfect match of the formula, guarantee the ultimate experience and results of our customers. This positions VemoHerb® Muscle Kick as a choice No 1, outperforming any similar product. Our long-lasting experience, combined with almost 2 years spent in developing this unique product, make the balanced synergistic effect of this formula the perfect option for every ultimate sports performance goal.
VemoHerb® Muscle Kick is a dietary supplement based on four high quality concentrated extracts – dry extract from the plant Bulgarian Tribulus terrestris, dry extract from Leuzea carthamoides, dry extract from Ginkgo biloba, dry extract from Piper nigrum and L-arginine.
Dry extract from Bulgarian Tribulus terrestris
The properties of the genuine Bulgarian Тribulus extract are due to the presence of steroidal saponins of furostanol type (60% determined as protodioscin). [1, 2] The steroidal saponins are active substances, which support the natural production of sexual hormones (androgens and estrogens),[3, 4, 5] influence positively the normal function of central nervous system [6, 7], and are defined as active components with anabolic character.* They work on the normal testosterone levels in the male organism, naturally supporting the hormonal balance and the normal function of prostate, without affecting their functional mechanism and without side effects.* [2, 3, 4, 8, 9, 10]
In women they work on the normal levels of pregnenolone, progesterone, estrogens, which may help support the physical and psycho-emotional health of a woman.* [5, 11, 12]
The protodioscin [1, 2, 13] supports the natural production of luteinizing hormone from the adenohypophysis and the normal sex hormones levels.*[3, 4, 14] It helps support a positive nitrogen balance and improves the protein synthesis, including the one in the muscles.* This supports the body’s abilities and endurance in cases of physical and mental overwork.* [2, 15]
The genuine Bulgarian Тribulus extract is very suitable for bodybuilders and athletes in the preparatory and the active period, as well as in the period of recovery after physical exhaustion from exercise.* [15, 16, 17]
Dry extract from Leuzea Carthamoides
The properties of the Leuzea extract are due to the purified active ingredient – 95% beta-ecdysterone.  Ecdysones show muscle growth properties and help the body resist the damaging effect of stress.* [18 – 24]
Phytoecdysteroids stimulate protein synthesis [18, 19, 22, 24, 25], and in dosages of 5-10 mg per kg bodyweight, they are considered protein stimulants, promoting fast muscle growth and strength.* [19, 21, 22,24, 26, 27] As polyhydroxysterols, they naturally affect the metabolism of carbohydrates and nucleic acids, help the normal glycogen synthesis and increase the content of high energy phosphate compounds.* [25, 27] This promotes the growth of the skeleton muscles, influences positively the endurance, reflexes and physical condition of the athletes.* [19, 21, 22, 24, 25, 27]
A number of studies show the anabolic activity of beta-ecdysterone, as well as its harmlessness and safety for use during hard trainings or physical overwork.* [20 – 23, 28, 29] The beta-ecdysterone positively influences the normal function of the central nervous system.* [18, 25, 30] In professional sport it is used for achieving physical and psychical stability, without any side effects on the cardiovascular and the immune systems. [18, 25, 30]
Dry extract from Ginkgo biloba
Our extremely effective and concentrated extract from the leaves of Ginkgo biloba is standardized at 24% ginkgo flavone glycosides. The extract has become highly popular among the sports fields, due to its outstanding benefits [31 – 39]:
Plenty of studies also suggest that Ginkgo biloba extract works on the normal cortisol levels, and supports the normal blood pressure levels, especially during workouts.* [31, 32] The combination of Ginkgo biloba extract and L-arginine boosts its action even more, promoting fast muscle growth and strength, as a result of the supported blood flow to the muscles.* 
Dry extract from Piper nigrum
The Piper nigrum extract in VemoHerb® Muscle Kick is standardized to the active ingredient piperine (min. 95%). Numerous studies suggest that when only 5 mg of such concentrated Piper nigrum extract is combined with the other ingredients, it can increase the absorption of those ingredients by 30-2000%!* 
L-Arginine is considered a semi-essential amino acid, which means that the body produces it naturally but in limited quantities, and it can be supplemented additionally through the diet.* L-Arginine is very popular in sports nutrition due to its nitrogen retention properties, because nitrogen is a key factor in the muscle protein synthesis.* L-Arginine is a precursor of nitric oxide, and it is known that nitric oxide participates in the vasodilation (the dilation of blood vessels).* Nitric oxide helps to increase blood flow into the muscles which is the main factor that produces pumps during exercise.* Recent research suggests that nitric oxide is directly connected with muscle building.* Latest data also suggests that L-arginine supports the natural production of Creatine in the body.* It is also shown to support the utilization of oxygen in the body, due to the increased vasodilation.* [42, 43]
90 vegan capsules
125,0 mg dry extract from Bulgarian Tribulus terrestris (60% furostanol saponins determined as protodioscin)
125,0 mg dry extract from Leuzea carthamoides (95% β-ecdysterone)
80 mg dry extract of Ginkgo biloba (24% ginkgo flavone glycosides)
5,0 mg Piper nigrum extract (95% piperine)
150,0 mg L-Arginine
1-2 capsules 3 times a day
Take between the meals or as directed on the label.
Our attitude in VemoHerb is to “keep it simple and effective”. That’s why we always invest in manufacturing the highest quality raw materials and developing the ideal formulation of the ingredients, so that they combine in the perfect synergistic mechanism, complementing each other, and leading to the maximum sport performance of the body.* We do not believe in the endless list of compounds in the “miracle panaceas” that are flooding the market nowadays, because it is just not feasible to make a good working combination of a dozen substances that could match synergistically in appropriate dosage. Beware of such kind of “miracle” but ineffective products!
The product is a food supplement not a medical drug. The product is not a substitute for a varied diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. It is not recommended for pregnant, nursing women and children!
4. Gauthaman, K. and Ganesan, A. – The hormonal effects of Tribulus terrestris and its role in the management of male erectile dysfunction – an evaluation using primates, rabbit and rat. Phytomedicine (2008) 15: 44.
6. Mengquan Lia Yue Guanb Jiaqi Liua Fengguo Zhaia Xiuping Zhanga Lixin Guana – Cellular and Molecular Mechanisms in Vascular Smooth Muscle Cells by which Total Saponin Extracted from Tribulus Terrestris Protects Against Artherosclerosis
7. Zhai, Fg., Li, HZ., Zhou, FB., Lin, F., Guan, LX. – Effects of saponins of Tribulus terrestris on PPARγ and NF-κB signaling pathways expression in rat brain following cerebral ischemic injury. Med Recapitulate (2015) 21: 4539.
8. Roaiah, M., El Khayat, Y., GamalEl Din, S. and Abd El Salam, M. – Pilot Study on the Effect of Botanical Medicine (Tribulus terrestris) on Serum Testosterone Level and Erectile Function in Aging Males With Partial Androgen Deficiency (PADAM). J Sex Marital Ther. (2016) 42: 297.
10. Dr. Pavleta Tabakova, Dr. Mitko Dimitrov, Dr. Bozihdar Tashkov (Head Physician), Director of Studies: (Prof. Dr. S. Dokumov) – Clinical treatment with Tribestan (Pharmachim) in women with climacteric syndrome
11. Akhtari, E., Raisi, F., Keshavarz, M., Hosseini, H., Sohrabvand, F., Bioos, S., Kamalinejad, M. and Ghobadi, A. – Tribulus terrestris for treatment of sexual dysfunction in women: randomized double-blind placebo - controlled study. Daru (2014) 22: 40.
12. de Souza, K., Vale, F. and Geber, S. – Efficacy of Tribulus terrestris for the treatment of hypoactive sexual desire disorder in postmenopausal women: a randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled trial. Menopause (2016) 23: 1252.
13. M. Ganzera1, e. bedir, i.a. khan – Determination of Steroidal Saponins in Tribulus terrestris by Reversed-Phase High-Performance Liquid Chromatography and Evaporative Light Scattering Detection, 2001 Wiley‐Liss, Inc. and the American Pharmaceutical Association J Pharm Sci 90:1752–1758, 2001.
19. Gorelick-Feldman, J., MacLean, D., Ilic, N., Poulev, A., Lila, M., Cheng, D. and Raskin, I. – Phytoecdysteroids Increase Protein Synthesis in Skeletal Muscle Cells. J Agric Food Chem. (2008) 56: 3532.
20. Wu, J., Gao, L., Shang, L., Wang, G., Wei, N., Chu, T., Chen, S., Zhang, Y., Huang, J., Wang, J. and Lin, R. – Ecdysterones from Rhaponticum carthamoides (Willd.) Iljin reduce hippocampal excitotoxic cell loss and upregulate mTOR signaling in rats. Fitoterapia (2017) 119: 158.
23. Pablo Kizelsztein, Dmitry Govorko, Slavko Komarnytsky, Alysa Evans, Zhong Wang, William T. Cefalu, and Ilya Raskin – 20-Hydroxyecdysone decreases weight and hyperglycemia in a diet-induced obesity mice model
28. Gadzhieva, RM, Portugalov, SN, Paniushkin, VV, Kondrat'eva II. – A comparative study of the anabolic action of ecdysten, leveton and Prime Plus, preparations of plant origin Eksp Klin Farmakol. (1995) 58: 46.
35. Helene Amieva, Celine Meillon, Catherine Helmer, Pascale Barberger-Gateau, Jean Franc¸ois Dartigues – Ginkgo Biloba Extract and Long-Term Cognitive Decline:A 20-Year Follow-Up Population-Based Study
38. Hemmeter, Annen, Bischof, Brüderlin, Hatzinger, Rose, Holsboer-Trachsler. – Polysomnographic effects of adjuvant ginkgo biloba therapy in patients with major depression medicated with trimipramine.
39. Woelk, Arnoldt, Kieser, Hoerr – Ginkgo biloba special extract EGb 761 in generalized anxiety disorder and adjustment disorder with anxious mood: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.
43. Smeets, E., Schutzler, S., Wei, J., Azhar, G. and Wolfe, R. – Do anabolic nutritional supplements stimulate human growth hormone secretion in elderly women with heart failure? Physiological Reports (2017) 5: p.e13366.
|*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|
Venipak KULLER brings the order directly to the address specified by You. You will be called to agree the suitable delivery time for next 1-2 days. Delivery is possible to all addresses via Estonia.
Tondi 51-23 - Mon-Fri 12:00-18:00; Sat-Sun - Closed. Tel. +372 555 99025
Uku keskus - (we are located second floor) Mon-Fri 11:00-17:00; Sat-Sun - Closed.
Tel. +372 555 88740