Really effective herbal supplement based on potent geniune Bulgarian Tribulus extract!
Increases strength, muscle growth and sexual desire*
The properties of VemoHerb® Bulgarian Тribulus are due to the presence of steroidal saponins of furostanol type (60% determined as protodioscin). [1, 2]
The furostanol saponins are active substances, that support the production of sex hormones (androgens and estrogens) [3-5], support the central nervous system [6, 7], and are believed to have anabolic character.*  They work on testosterone levels in men, supporting the hormonal balance with no side effects, support prostate health, and aid in assuring the normal levels of these hormones and their metabolites.* [2, 3, 4, 8 , 9, 10] In women, they work on the levels of pregnenolone, progesterone, and estrogens and enhance the libido, which may help support the physical and psycho-emotional health of a woman.* [5, 11, 12]
VemoHerb® Bulgarian Тribulus enhances the energy during daily trainings [2, 13-15], helps the body rid itself of toxins formed during physical stress [10, 15], and may help in decreasing fat [2, 16] while increasing muscle strength and growth.* [2, 13]
VemoHerb® Bulgarian Тribulus is a non-hormonal product of plant origin, taken for increasing sexual desire, helping with natural testosterone production [1, 3, 4, 8, 17, 18], and maintaining the levels of cortisol and estradiol in the body in optimal ranges.* 
The main active ingredients of furostanol type in the Bulgarian Tribulus terrestris extract are protodioscin and prototribestin [1, 2, 19], which support the production of luteinizing hormone and the secretion of the sex hormones.* [3, 4, 20] Protodioscin helps support a positive nitrogen balance and improves protein synthesis, including in the muscles.* Studies show that the Bulgarian Tribulus terrestris extract contains higher concentration of protodioscin compared to extracts from plants growing in other parts of the world.*  This helps the body’s abilities and endurance in cases of physical and mental overwork.* [2, 15]
During intake, the product shows high absorption in the body and increases the coefficient of protein efficacy. It is used in bodybuilding programs and in different recovery formulas for increasing muscle strength and growth. The herbal supplement VemoHerb® Bulgarian Тribulus is very suitable for athletes in the preparatory and the active period and in the period of recovering after physical exhaustion from exercise.* [13, 14, 15] Thus, the application of the product is for athletes and people who do sports for health and to be in good shape.* [2, 13 , 14, 15, 21]
VemoHerb® Bulgarian Тribulus supports the sexual health of men and women, helps with changes during menopause in women and also with “male menopause”, and helps maintain muscle capacity and libido.* [2, 5, 9, 10, 12, 17, 18, 20, 22-24]
The product VemoHerb® Bulgarian Tribulus of VEMO 99 Ltd differentiate from the other similar products mainly by:
90 vegan capsules
200 mg Tribulus (aerial parts and fruit) Extract (Tribulus terrestris L.) (60% furostanol saponins determined as protodioscin)
3-6 capsules daily – take 1-2 capsules 3 times a day
Take between the meals or as directed on the label.
The product is a food supplement not a medical drug. The product is not a substitute for a varied diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. It is not recommended for pregnant, nursing women and children!
4. Gauthaman, K. and Ganesan, A. – The hormonal effects of Tribulus terrestris and its role in the management of male erectile dysfunction – an evaluation using primates, rabbit and rat Phytomedicine (2008) 15: 44.
6. Mengquan Lia Yue Guanb Jiaqi Liua Fengguo Zhaia Xiuping Zhanga Lixin Guana – Cellular and Molecular Mechanisms in Vascular Smooth Muscle Cells by which Total Saponin Extracted from Tribulus Terrestris Protects Against Artherosclerosis.
7. Zhai, Fg., Li, HZ., Zhou, FB., Lin, F., Guan, LX. – Effects of saponins of Tribulus terrestris on PPARγ and NF-κB signaling pathways expression in rat brain following cerebral ischemic injury Med Recapitulate (2015) 21: 4539.
8. Roaiah, M., El Khayat, Y., GamalEl Din, S. and Abd El Salam, M. – Pilot Study on the Effect of Botanical Medicine (Tribulus terrestris) on Serum Testosterone Level and Erectile Function in Aging Males With Partial Androgen Deficiency (PADAM). J Sex Marital Ther. (2016) 42: 297
10. Pavleta Tabakova, Dr. Mitko Dimitrov, Dr. Bozihdar Tashkov (head physician), Director of studies: (Prof. Dr. s. Dokumov) – Clinical treatment with Tribestan (pharmachim) in women with climacteric syndrome
11. Akhtari, E., Raisi, F., Keshavarz, M., Hosseini, H., Sohrabvand, F., Bioos, S., Kamalinejad, M. and Ghobadi, A. – Tribulus terrestris for treatment of sexual dysfunction in women: randomized double-blind placebo - controlled study. Daru (2014) 22: 40.
12 de Souza, K., Vale, F. and Geber, S. – Efficacy of Tribulus terrestris for the treatment of hypoactive sexual desire disorder in postmenopausal women: a randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled trial. Menopause (2016) 23: 1252
19. Ganzera, E. Bediri., A. Khan – Determination of Steroidal Saponins in Tribulus terrestris by Reversed-Phase High-Performance Liquid Chromatography and Evaporative Light Scattering Detection, 2001 Wiley‐Liss, Inc. and the American Pharmaceutical Association J Pharm Sci 90:1752–1758, 2001.
24. Matina Nikolova, Georgi Penchev, Svetlana Grigorova, Dimo Penkov, Hristo Hristev, Iveta Koeva – Effect of different concentrations of tribulus terrestris dry extract on histological structure of gonads and kidneys in japanese quail
|*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|
Venipak KULLER brings the order directly to the address specified by You. You will be called to agree the suitable delivery time for next 1-2 days. Delivery is possible to all addresses via Estonia.
Tondi 51-23 - Mon-Fri 12:00-18:00; Sat-Sun - Closed. Tel. +372 555 99025
Uku keskus - (we are located second floor) Mon-Fri 11:00-17:00; Sat-Sun - Closed.
Tel. +372 555 88740