VemoHerb Probiotic8 (24 caps)
- Loyal customer
Bronze customer price€11.15
Silver customer price€10.81
Gold customer price€10.35
Combination of probiotic bacteria and dry extracts from Chicory and Geranium.
Supports the immune system and the gut microflora.
VemoHerb® ProBiotiC 8 Immuno:
- supports the gut microflora in favour of your gastric comfort [1,12] and aids in maintaining a desirable bodyweight* 
- has a beneficial effect on the immune system [1,3] for your vibrant health*
- may help to strengthen the body during and after antibiotics* 
- supports detoxification to naturally remove toxins* [4,14]
- favours the functions of the kidneys , liver [6,7,12,14] and bile [6,7]*
VemoHerb® ProBiotiC 8 Immuno is a unique combination of probiotics and herbal extracts, working in a perfect synergism, unlike most of the nutritional supplements that contain only one of these ingredients.
Do you want to feel comfortable in the summer at the beach or during your vacation when your stomach is challenged with exotic foods?
VemoHerb® ProBiotiC 8 Immuno, with its probiotics in combination with Chicory extract (Cichorium intybus), supports the natural balance of the gut microflora and provides for stomach comfort.* [1,14]
Do you want to help the digestion process?
You can do this by nourishing and enriching your body with the beneficial bacteria and the specific active substances from the plant Chicory – flavonoids and dihydroxy coumarin glycosides – cichoriin, esculin, esculetin present in VemoHerb® ProBiotiC 8 Immuno. 
Do you want to use a versatile, broad-spectrum product for daily use?
The synergistically complementing probiotic strains in VemoHerb® ProBiotiC 8 Immuno optimize its effect. The plant extracts enhance even further the beneficial effect of the product. Being completely natural and safe, it helps the body to retain an optimal physiological state for a healthy immune system.* 
Do you consume alcohol and heavy foods? Do you wonder if you can do something to support your liver?
The dry extract of Chicory (Cichorium intybus) supports the normal function of the liver.* In case your lifestyle includes products or factors that may be hard on the liver, ProBiotiC 8 Immuno is a perfect choice to maintain its health.* [6,7,14]
Do you want to have strong immunity?
VemoHerb® ProBiotiC 8 Immuno combines probiotics and extract from Bloody geranium (Geranium sanguineum), which has antioxidant  and anti-inflammatory  properties.* These actions are due to the specific biologically active substances in the composition of the extract- tannins, monocyclic sesquiterpenes, flavonoid glycosides and polyphenolic compounds. VemoHerb® ProBiotiC 8 Immuno influences positively the immune system.* 
At some point of your life, you need to take some medicines?
You can use VemoHerb® ProBiotiC 8 Immuno during this period, or immediately after it, since it supports the gut microflora and the normal functions of your liver.* [6,7,14]
Do you want to feel vital?
VemoHerb® ProBiotiC 8 Immuno helps your body maintain normal levels of cholesterol  and blood sugar.* 
Do you want to feel vigorous?
VemoHerb® ProBiotiC 8 Immuno combines two extracts, which are natural antioxidants and in this way aids your body`s natural detox processes.* 
VemoHerb® ProBiotiC 8 Immuno:
- 100% natural
- no GMO
- preservative free
- no colorants
- no sugar added
- suitable for vegans – the beneficial bacteria in ProbBotiC 8 Immuno are grown on special organic vegetable broths
- it can be used by people with allergens intolerance – does not contain any lactose, gluten or soybeans
What Exactly is a Probiotic?
The name of the “probiotic” (from Greek) literally means “for the life”. The World Health Organization defines probiotics as “live microorganisms which when administered in adequate amounts confer a health benefit on the host” (WHO, 2002).* Probiotics are live microorganisms, which support the normal balance of the gut microflora.* Some of the best probiotics are lactobacilli – they support the normal intestinal balance and aid digestion.* The probiotics have a positive effect on your overall health.* They help the normal digestion.* Probiotics have synergistic action with different vitamins and support the immune system by attacking the harmful microorganisms.* Probiotics, taken with the food, naturally succeed in making it a source of good health.* In this way, they facilitate the organism to manage when an unfavourable condition arises.*
Nowadays, the probiotics are widely used in the balanced diets and in the healthy lifestyle. They will aid you in achieving wholesome nutrition and good health.*
Curious facts about the probiotics and extracts from Geranium and Chicory:*
- According to a study on life expectancy, the greatest number of known centenarians is found on the Balkans and in particular in Bulgaria – a fact that arouses the interest of scientists. After numerous interviews with the elderly, it turns out that they all start their day with a glass of yogurt. Yoghurt does not differentiate much from fresh milk, except that it contains some lactic acid and lactic acid bacteria – it is a product of lactic acid fermentation. In their work, scientists have found out that, thanks to the diet, rich to natural content of lactobacilli and lactic acid, the elderly indirectly create favorable conditions in themselves for the development of “good” bacteria – the probiotics
- How to get probiotics without milk?
It turns out that probiotics can grow in milk middle, but not only. We all love pickles, but do you know that they are made from fresh cucumber by using the same “good” lactic acid bacteria? We grow specially selected highly active probiotic strains on bio-vegetable broths, thus producing a fully vegan probiotic with multiple applications
- The probiotics are live microorganisms which benefit the human health, for example they are involved in the development of the gut immune system, in digestion, in the production of short-chain fatty acids and vitamins.
- The stress and the poor nutrition lead to exposure the body to toxins and may decrease the number of the beneficial bacteria.
- Everyone has their own population of microorganisms that inhabit the skin, nose, mouth, guts and other organs.
- There are about 10 times more bacterial than human cells in our body.
- It is estimated that there are more than 400 different types of probiotics in our body
- Probiotics are responsible for over than 70% of the body’s immune response
- Probiotics have an effect on the hormonal balance in women
- Probiotics are not only for humans, but also for animals
- A honey with specific content is obtained by the plant Geranium sanguineum
- Chicory is used in cosmetics at home – for beautiful and healthy hair
- Chicory finds application in cooking in some countries.
The pack contains
24 vegan capsules
Active substances in one capsule
10х109 CFU probiotic bacteria (L. bulgaricus, S. thermophilus, Bifidobacterium longum, L. acidophilus, L. helveticus, L. rhamnosus); 100 mg dry extract from Geranium (Geranium sanguineum), standardized at min 10% polyphenols, determined as catechin, min 10% tannins, and min 0.3% anthocyanidins, determined as a sum of malvidin chloride and cyanidin chloride; 100 mg dry extract from Chicory (Cichorium intybus), standardized at min. 8% flavonoids, determined as apigenin; 10% coumarins, determined as esculin; and min. 5% tannic compounds, determined as tannin.
Recommended daily dose
1 capsule 2 times a day
Directions for use
Take between the meals or as directed on the label.
The product is a food supplement not a medical drug. The product is not a substitute for a varied diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. It is not recommended for pregnant, nursing women and children!
4. Murzakhmetova, M., Moldakarimov, S., Tancheva, L., Abarova, S., & Serkedjieva, J. (2008). Antioxidant and prooxidant properties of a polyphenol-rich extract from Geranium sanguineum L. in vitro and in vivo .
9. Wolvers, D., Antoine, J.-M., Myllyluoma, E., Schrezenmeir, J., Szajewska, H., & Rijkers, G. T. (2010). Guidance for Substantiating the Evidence for Beneficial Effects of Probiotics: Prevention and Management of Infections by Probiotics.
|*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|
Product Reviews / Q&A
Questions & Answers (0)