VemoHerb Solidago (90 caps)
- Loyal customer
Bronze customer price€19.30
Silver customer price€18.71
Gold customer price€17.91
Supports the kidneys function and the healthy urinary system.*
It is used to help maintain the health of the urinary tract.*
VemoHerb® Solidago is an exceptional dietary supplement, based on dry extract from the native Bulgarian herb Solidago virgaurea L., standardized at min 7% flavonoids. The extract contains abundant bouquet of biologically active substances: flavonoids (quercetin, kaempferol and their glycosides, astragalin and rutoside), saponins, phenolic compounds, terpenes, anthocyanidins, etc. [1-3]
Supports the kidneys and healthy urinary system*
How and Why It Works?
Solidago virgaurea L., also known as Goldenrod, has a long year history in the traditional folk medicine to support the organs involved in the formation and release of urine.* [1, 2, 4, 5]
Studies suggest that the content of the active substances, that provide for the benefits of the herb (mainly flavonoids), depend on the place and time of the raw material harvesting.*  This positions the European herb above all the rest.
The properties of VemoHerb® Solidago are mainly attributed to the presence of flavonoids (especially quercetin and derivatives) in the extract.* They were shown to inhibit a specific enzyme reaction in the body, beneficially supporting the normal process of formation of urine, via the excretion of sodium ions.*  These powerful flavonoids also may benefit the healthy cardiovascular system.*
The flavonoids, in combination with saponins and caffeic acid esters present in the extract, support the healthy functions of the urinary system.* [6, 7, 8, 9, 10]
Solidago virgaurea L. extract is also helping the body and skin rid itself of toxins.* [2, 11]
The pack contains
90 vegan capsules
Active substances in one capsule
400 mg dry extract from Solidago virgaurea L., standardized at min 7% flavonoids
Recommended daily dose
1 capsule, 3-4 times a day
Directions for use
Take the capsule after meals with plenty of liquid (about 1 glass of water).
The product is a food supplement not a medical drug. The product is not a substitute for a varied diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. It is not recommended for pregnant, nursing women and children!
3. Wieslawa Roslon, Ewa Osinska, Katarzyna Mazur, Anna Geszprych – Chemical characteristics of european goldenrod (solidago virgaurea l. subsp. virgaurea) from natural sites in central and eastern Poland
4. Matthias F Melzig – Goldenrod - A classical exponent in the urological phytotherapy
5. Abdel Motaal, Ezzat SM, Tadros, El-Askary – In vivo anti-inflammatory activity of caffeoylquinic acid derivatives from Solidago virgaurea in rats.
6. Barbara Kołodziej – Antibacterial and antimutagenic activity of extracts aboveground parts of three Solidago species: Solidago virgaurea L...
7. Matthias F Melzig – European goldenrod as an anti-inflammatory drug: Investigations into the cyto- and molecular pharmacology for a better understanding of the anti- inflammatory activity of preparations from Solidago virgaurea
8. Steven C. Gross, Goodarz Goodarzi, Misako Watabe, Sucharita Bandyopadhyay, Sudha K. Pai, and Kounosuke Watabe – Antineoplastic Activity of Solidago virgaurea on Prostatic Tumor Cells in an SCID Mouse Model
9. Thiem B, Goślińska O. – Antimicrobial activity of Solidago virgaurea L. from in vitro cultures.
10. Young Soo Jang, Zhiqiang Wang, Jeong-Min Lee, Jae-Young Lee and Soon Sung Lim – Screening of Korean Natural Products for Anti-Adipogenesis Properties and Isolation of Kaempferol-3-O-rutinoside as a Potent Anti-Adipogenetic Compound from Solidago virgaurea
11. Zhiqiang Wang, Ju Hee Kim, Young Soo Jang, Chea Ha Kim, Jae-Yong Lee &Soon Sung Lim – Anti-obesity effect of Solidago virgaurea var. gigantea extract through regulation of adipogenesis and lipogenesis pathways in high-fat diet-induced obese mice (C57BL/6N)
|*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|
Product Reviews / Q&A
Questions & Answers (0)