Nutriversum - VITA - Vitamin C1000 - 100tab
- Loyal customer
Bronze customer price€11.64
Silver customer price€11.28
Gold customer price€10.80
It does not contain animal sources, so it is a product suitable for a vegan diet.
It is also recommended for people with gluten sensitivity.
It does not contain sugar, it is an ideal choice for dieting/slimming.
|High active ingredient content
Product with extra high active ingredient content.
1000 mg vitamin C tablets with rosehips.
Vitamin C is one of the water-soluble vitamins, it is a well-known micronutrient for the protection of the immune system, but there are many more positive effects than that.
Vitamin C contributes without claiming to be complete
- for the normal functioning of the immune system during or after intense exercise,
- for normal collagen formation and through this for maintaining the normal condition and functioning of blood vessels,
- for proper collagen formation and thereby maintaining the normal state and function of the skin,
- for normal energy-producing metabolic processes,
- for the normal functioning of the nervous system,
- for the normal functioning of the immune system,
- to protect cells against oxidative stress,
- to reduce fatigue and exhaustion.
Our VITA - vitamin C product contains 1000 mg of vitamin C per serving (1 tablet) supplemented with rosehip extract!
Who do we recommend?
- you want to keep your immune system healthy,
- you struggle with insomnia
- your body is under extreme stress,
- you eat few fruits/vegetables,
or you just want to always be sure that your organization gets everything it needs to perform at its best 365 days a year.
Try it yourself!
How do you consume it?
Take 1 tablet daily (recommended after breakfast) with plenty of liquid.
If your immune system needs extra support (in case of illness), increase the daily amount to 2-3 tablets, together with plenty of fluids.
Packaging: 100 tablets
Warning: Do not exceed the daily consumption amount! Dietary supplements do not replace a mixed diet and a healthy lifestyle, they should always be kept out of the reach of children
Product Reviews / Q&A
Questions & Answers (0)