COLDTUBE / Jäävann
- Loyal customer
Bronze customer price€88.90
Silver customer price€88.90
Gold customer price€88.90
Introducing the COLDTUBE - an advanced version of our popular cold therapy device designed to take your post-workout recovery to the next level.
The COLDTUBE features Sub-Zero Technology inner layer, which helps maintain the water temperature for optimal recovery benefits. By immersing yourself in cold water, you can boost your immune system, improve blood circulation, enhance deep sleep, boost energy levels, elevate your mood, reduce inflammation and muscle soreness, improve metabolic function, and reduce chronic pain.
Using this device also helps you develop discipline and resilience, making it an essential tool for anyone seeking to optamize their physical and mental health.
Cold water therapy is one of the fastest, easiest, and most natural ways to reset your body and mind. Ice baths are scientifically proven to:
- Helps boost the immune system.
- Improves circulation.
- Allow for deeper sleep and faster recovery
- Boost energy levels.
- Reduce inflammation.
- Improve metabolic function.
- Improve mood.
- 80cm diameter.
- 75cm height.
- 320 litre capacity.
- 3.5kg weight empty.
- 320kg weight full.
- Suitable heights up to 6'7" (2m tall).
- 3 x thermal insulated TPE layers.
- Rip-stop Polyester fabric strengthened external layer.
- UV resistant skin-friendly PVC inner lining.
- Thermo Lid to keep the water at a steady temperature.
- 1 x Recovery Pod ice bath.
- 1 x Thermo Lid.
- 1 x All Weather Cover
- 6 x Durable Support Legs.
- 1 x Hand Pump.
- 1 x Drain Hose.
- 2 x Transparent Repair Patches.
- 1 x User Manual.
How long should you stay in cold water?
Cold water therapy works best with the right combination of time and temperature. For example, if you're in a 10°C water, we recommend staying in for no more than 10mins.
Product Reviews / Q&A
Questions & Answers (0)