OstroVit D.A.A 200g
- Loyal customer
Bronze customer price€13.10
Silver customer price€12.69
Gold customer price€12.15
OstroVit D.A.A is a high-quality, state-of-the-art preparation consisting exclusively of a single substance, D-aspartic acid, this time in a raspberry-flavoured version. The product has been fragmented by undergoing a micronisation process, which allows for even better bioavailability.
- 200 g D-aspartic acid per package
- 66 servings per container
- Delicious raspberry taste
OstroVit D.A.A - D-aspartic acid
D-aspartic acid DAA is an organic chemical compound from the group of endogenous protein amino acids. It participates in the biosynthesis of many compounds in our body, and is one of the products of the citric acid cycle, commonly known as the Krebs cycle, and gluconeogenesis (glucose biosynthesis).
Aspartic acid is an active compound in the very centre of the brain - the pituitary gland. It causes the release of the hormones FSH (folliculotropic), LH (lutropin) or growth hormone. It can also accumulate in the testes, where it alleviates the reduction in the rate of testosterone synthesis, leading to an increase in testosterone production.
Properties of D-aspartic acid contained in OstroVit DAA:
- Can influence the increase of physiological levels of the main male hormone - testosterone
- May have a positive effect on male libido levels
- Regulates hormone synthesis in our body
- Continuous supplementation can increase body weight and muscle mass gain
- Can influence cognitive abilities - aiding memory, learning and concentration processes
- Ideally supports regeneration processes after hard training
Add 3 g (1/2 flat scoop) in 100-150 ml of water or juice. Consume one portion daily 30 minutes before bedtime.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose for consumption. Dietary supplement can not be used as a substitute (replacement) of a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Do not eat if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the product. The product should not be used by children, pregnant women and nursing mothers. Keep out of reach of small children.
|Active ingredients||Per 100 g||For a portion|
|D-aspartic acid||100 g||3 g|
Product Reviews / Q&A
Questions & Answers (0)