OstroVit Marine Collagen with Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C 90tabs
- Loyal customer
Bronze customer price€14.55
Silver customer price€14.10
Gold customer price€13.50
OstroVit Marine Collagen with Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C is a dietary supplement in capsules containing marine fish collagen, hyaluronic acid and vitamin C. The product was created for all people who care about the beautiful and healthy appearance of the skin, as well as people practicing sports after sports injuries or intense physical activity, during recovery after fractures, and to regenerate damaged joints. The proper synthesis of collagen requires the presence of vitamin C. Vitamin C contained in the product helps in the proper production of collagen to ensure the proper functioning of cartilage, gums, skin and teeth.
Why is it worth buying OstroVit Marine Collagen?
- 90 tabs in the package
- 1 serving = 4 tabs
- The packaging will last for a month of supplementation
- 2200 mg collagen in one serving
- Comprehensive preparation for joints, tendons and cartilage
- Collagen - is one of the most important proteins found in the human body. It is present in almost all human tissues. It is the basic building element, among others skin, tendons, bones, joints, cornea of the eye. Responsible for the production of synovial fluid, cartilage elasticity and hardness, skin hydration and proper skin renewal. It affects the cohesion, strength and elasticity of connective tissue. It also has a unique ability to bind water, thanks to which the skin maintains proper firmness, elasticity and tension.
After the age of 26, the amount of collagen fibers naturally decreases, and the body loses the ability to rebuild them. Increased physical activity additionally intensifies the process of collagen destruction, which is why its supplementation during intense exercise and training is very important. Deficiency of collagen from the skins of sea fish is the cause of movement disorders, stiffness of joints and back pain, wrinkles appear, cellulite, skin hydration and firmness decrease.
- Hyaluronic acid - is most often associated with us as an ingredient in body care cosmetics, rejuvenating cosmetics and as an agent used in anti-aging. Hyaluronic acid, thanks to its properties, can increase the elasticity of the skin, which can protect us from unwanted stretch marks, spoiling the visual effect of our figure. Oral supplementation with hyaluronic acid increases its level in our skin, thanks to which it can accelerate recovery after injuries, cuts, abrasions or soft tissue damage. One of the most desirable benefits of hyaluronic acid during its supplementation is a positive effect on the functioning of bones, joints and connective tissue. Our body is rich in hyaluronic acid just around the motor organs. Supplementation will have clear advantages for anyone who trains hard, runs and tries to live actively every day. If you're one of those people, take care of your bones and joints by supplementing with hyaluronic acid.
- Vitamin C - is, as the name suggests, an essential organic chemical. It is an exogenous nutrient in the human diet, which is mainly responsible for the proper functioning of connective tissue and bones. Its biologically active form - vitamin C, acts as a reducing agent and coenzyme in several metabolic pathways of the human body. Vitamin C is considered one of the main antioxidants. Vitamin C contained in the product helps in the proper production of collagen to ensure the proper functioning of cartilage, gums, skin and teeth.
Properties - why is it worth supplementing collagen for joints?
- Collagen strengthens the synthesis of collagen fibers
- Collagen strengthens bones and joints
- Collagen maintains proper firmness, elasticity and skin tone
- Collagen inhibits the formation of wrinkles and cellulite
- Hyaluronic acid performs building functions and fills intercellular spaces
- Hyaluronic acid may contribute to delaying skin aging
- Hyaluronic acid may contribute to the proper functioning of joints, bones and connective tissue
For the sake of our customers' health, the products we manufacture are regularly tested in an independent accredited laboratory to ensure and maintain the highest quality.
Take 1 serving (4 tabs) daily.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not use the product as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. Recommended are balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not ingest if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Do not consume the product by children, pregnant or nursing women. Keep out of the reach of children.
Fish collagen peptides hydrolyzed, hyaluronic acid (sodium hyaluronate), L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), coating composition (bulking agent: hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose).
Product may contain milk (including lactose), soy, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, oats, eggs, crustaceans.
|Active ingredients||Per portion||% RI*|
|Fish collagen||2200 mg||-|
|Hyaluronic acid (sodium hyaluronate)||120 mg||-|
|Vitamin C||80 mg||100|
*RI - Reference intake
Product Reviews / Q&A
Questions & Answers (0)