OstroVit Sleep Well 270g
- Loyal customer
Bronze customer price€15.04
Silver customer price€14.57
Gold customer price€13.95
OstroVit Sleep Well is a set of twelve active ingredients - vitamins, minerals, amino acids, acids and extracts in a convenient powder form for dissolving in water. The ingredients in our formula support falling asleep and improve the quality of sleep.
Why take care of a healthy sleep?
Proper sleep is essential for the daily functioning of human beings. Enough of it and the right quality of it make our brain work much more efficiently - it is easier for us to concentrate and our body is properly regenerated.
Properties of the ingredients contained in OstroVit Sleep Well:
- SLEEP SUPPORT – Ingredients such as melatonin, L-tryptophan and lemon balm extract make it easier to fall asleep and improve the quality of sleep.
- IMPROVEMENT IN QUALITY OF SLEEP –The complex of active substances in our dietary supplement has a positive and calming effect on the nervous system.
- EASY USE – Ideal for those who avoid supplementation in tablet form. Simply dissolve one scoop of the supplement in 150-200 ml of water and take half an hour before going to bed.
- FRUITY FLAVOR – The strong fruity taste of the liquid makes regular supplementation a pleasure.
The impact of particular active ingredients included in the supplement:
- Magnesium. It supports carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolisms. It fosters nerve conduction and cardiovascular circulation.
- L-arginine. It regulates heart functioning, strengthens the immune system, boosts organism functions as well as limits morning fatigue.
- L-glutamine. It leads to reduction of fatigue after physical effort. It assures a better quality of sleep.
- Gamma-aminobutyric acid. It has an influence on the nervous system – it calms down, helps you fall asleep and relaxes your muscles.
- L-Ornithine L-aspartate. It reduces the amount of cortisol in blood so that nervous tension drops while quality of sleep rises.
- D-aspartic acid. It contributes to improvement of sexual capabilities. It fosters post-workout recovery during sleep.
- L-lysine HCL. It allows easier reconstruction of tissues, supports fat metabolism and absorption of calcium. It may improve concentration and quality of sleep.
- L-tryptophan. It stimulates the nervous system to act. It may have a positive impact on your mood and sleeping.
- Sweet balm leaves extract. It shows anxiolytic and anti-stress properties. It fosters cognitive functions and regulates your sleep.
- Zinc. It assures healthy hair, skin and nails. It may regulate the operation of your pancreas and cardiovascular system. It boosts recovery.
- Vitamin B6. It supports aminoacids and carbohydrate metabolisms. It takes part in synthesis of serotonin and adrenaline to support functioning of the nervous system, and helps you reduce fatigue.
- Melatonin. It influences the circadian pattern – it helps you fall asleep, improve the quality of sleep, and lets you avoid waking up at night.
Suggested usage: Dissolve 1 serving 9 g (1 scoop) in 150-200 ml of water. Take 1 serving day, 30 minutes before sleep. A beneficial effect occurs when you take 1 mg of melatonin shortly before going to bed. Product is intended for adults.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not use the product as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. Recommended are balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not ingest if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Children, pregnant or nursing women must not take the product. Do not use while driving or operating machinery, do not combine with alcohol consumption and other drugs, including herbal. Keep out of the reach of children.
|Active ingredients||Per serving||% RI*|
|Gamma-aminobutyric acid GABA||750 mg||-|
|L-Ornithine L-Aspartate||650 mg||-|
|Kwas D-aspartic acid D.A.A.||500 mg||-|
|L-lysine HCL||350 mg||-|
|Balm leaf extract||200 mg||-|
|Vitamin B6||6 mg||429|
*RI - Reference Intake
Product Reviews / Q&A
Questions & Answers (0)