Ostrovit Creatine Monohydrate 500g
- Loyal customer
Bronze customer price€18.00
Silver customer price€18.00
Gold customer price€18.00
OstroVit Creatine Monohydrate is the highest quality creatine monohydrate, which repeatedly enhances the anabolic, ergogenic and anti-catabolic effects of creatine. Creatine is a well-known and used supplement. Its effectiveness has been confirmed by numerous scientific studies. It provides better muscle growth, effective regeneration and energy for longer, more effective and heavier workouts.
- 500 g creatine monohydrate in the package
- 200 servings in the package
- 1 scoop a day
- Delicious range of True Taste flavors
Creatine is an organic chemical compound that occurs naturally in the human body. It is usually delivered with animal products such as meat, eggs or fish. Its beneficial effect is based on a simple mechanism, which releases energy in the form of high-energy ATP (adenosine triphosphate) molecules through the breakdown of phosphocreatine in the muscles. Despite the fact that creatine is also contained in food, the only one way to 100% saturate our muscles with creatine is to supplementate it constantly.
Properties of the ingredients contained in OstroVit Creatine Monohydrate:
Creatine monohydrate is undoubtedly an extremely effective and safe supplement for athletes. It has a number of valuable properties improving muscle function, but also showing protective effects of the brain or heart muscle. Below is a list of some of the benefits of creatine supplementation:
- Numerous meta-analyzes prove that taking it increases our strength and training endurance
- By increasing the amount of phosphocreatine in the muscles, it increases the reserves of our energy potential
- By causing water retention in muscle cells, it creates an ideal anabolic environment - larger muscles
- Can effectively improve our well-being and overall satisfaction through direct action on our brain
- Studies have shown that people using creatine obtained greater gains in the form of lean muscle tissue than people who did not use it
- Actively participates in the resynthesis of glycogen.
Add 2.5 g (1/2 scoops) in 100 - 150 ml of water or juice.
On training days, drink two servings a day, one immediately after waking up, the second after training. On non-workout days, drink one serving a day after waking up.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose for consumption. Dietary supplement can not be used as a substitute (replacement) of a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Do not eat if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the product. The product should not be used by children, pregnant women and nursing mothers. Not suitable for people with impaired renal function. Keep out of reach of small children.
Creatine monohydrate, acidity regulator - citric acid, aroma, taurine, sweeteners: sucralose, acesulfame K; pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6).
The dietary supplement. Contains sweeteners.
The product may contain milk (including lactose), soy, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, oats, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
|Active ingredients||Per 100 g||For a portion||% RI*|
|Creatine monohydrate||87.95 g||2199 mg||-|
|- inclufing creatine||77.40 g||1935 mg||-|
|Taurine||1 g||25 mg||-|
|Vitamin B6||100 mg||2.5 mg||179|
*RI - Reference intake
Product Reviews / Q&A
Questions & Answers (0)